Beautiful and well-conditioned hair is often the difference between a good looking woman and an amazing looking woman. That is why it is vital to take the best possible care about your hair.
Using expensive and full with chemicals shampoos and conditioners will not always provide sufficient and positive results. Hair and hair’s scalp need more nutrition.
One of the best ways to do that is by using masks. In this article we will present you 5 hair masks that you can easily prepare at the comfort of your home.
1. Mix 4 tablespoons of French green clay with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of water. Stir until it becomes homogeneous and apply to the hair and its roots. Wait for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Wash out with your favorite shampoo.
2. Blend 2 onions and put them in 250ml cheap whiskey or brandy. Let the mixture stay in your refrigerator for 2 weeks. After that filter the mixture and spread part of the obtained liquid on your hair. You have to do that before bedtime and sleep like that. You can wash out your hair in the morning. Perform the explained procedure every second day until the mixture runs out. As a result, your hair’s roots will become stronger and healthier.
3. Mix equal parts of quality olive oil and almond oil. Then add one ampule of vitamin A. You need to apply the mask on the whole hair and spread to hair’s roots as well. After you are done with this you have to cover your hair with nylon and a warm towel. Stay with the mask for 2 hours before washing it out. This mask can help people with hair loss issues.
4. This mask is for dry hair only. To prepare it you need to mix 1 tablespoon of corn flour, 1 tea spoon of olive oil, 1 egg and 100ml filtered black tea. Use the mask while it is still warm and wait at least 1 hour before you clean it out of your hair. It is recommended to use mild shampoo for the purpose.
5. The last mask that I can suggest is about making your hair more consistent. Mix 3 yolks, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of rum. Stir well and apply the mixture on your hair. Let it stay there for 20 minutes. To increase the effect of this mask, you can cover your hair with a towel. Don’t forget to wash out the mask with slightly cold water before having a shower.
Thanks for visiting our website regularly. We aim to extend that list and provide you with even more mask recipes and beauty tips.